Computer cut vinyl lettering is easy to fix with a little care. Follow the instruction below. A little water may be used for larger stickers, use a spray or wipe water over substrate at stages 3 and 6.
8. Carefully remove application tape
9. The finished job
7. Rub down thoroughly
3. Fold back lettering from backing paper, cut and discard excess paper
2. Place masking tape approximately half way through lettering
1. Position your supplied lettering as required
4. Fold back lettering to original position
5. Rub down thoroughly
6. Fold back and remove backing paper as stage 3
Vinyl lettering will be supplied to you pre-spaced.
The lettering is effectively sandwiched between the backing paper and application tape.
You will need: Masking tape Squeegie (available on request)